Camp Simcha Campers
Camp Simcha Applications
Are you ready for the best summer ever?
Camp Simcha each run two sessions ranging from 12 – 14 days. Each session is jam-packed with activities and special events designed just for you.
You’ll live in a bunk with other campers your own age. Every camper has his or her own counselor who not only safeguards your health and safety but ensures that you’ll have maximum fun from every activity. The camp program includes traditional favorites like swimming, boating, sports, arts and crafts, ceramics, photography, newsletter, and a host of workshops. And there’s more: concerts, interactive games, laser-tag, and shows are an almost daily-occurrence at Camp Simcha. Every facility and activity is fully handicapped-accessible and adaptable to campers with differing abilities. Whatever you want to do: scale a climbing wall, feel the wind through your hair on a zip line, learn to swim, or perfect your paintball skills, you can do it Camp Simcha.
Session Dates and Information:
Camp Simcha is open to all children, ages 6-21, diagnosed with malignancies or chronic hematological disorders. Preference is given to children on active treatment or post-treatment, as indicated.
Girls: June 26 – July 10 2017
Boys: July 26 – August 7 2017
For Camp Simcha:
- Full medical and psychosocial information must be supplied by the child’s medical provider or treatment facility before acceptance is confirmed. Acceptance is dependent on approval from both the child’s physician and the medical director of Camp Simcha.
- Applications are considered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Information on applications is strictly confidential, but applications are reviewed and approved by Camp Simcha staff.
- Camp Simcha is free of charge.
- Round trip transportation to camp from the child’s home city is arranged and paid for by the camp. Arrangements will be confirmed prior to the beginning of the camp session.
Contact us here to request a camper application.