Get Involved. Stay Involved.
Camp Simcha and Camp Simcha counselors volunteer year round to brighten the lives of seriously ill children and their families. They are joined by hundreds of Big Brothers and Sisters, event counselors, hospital and event volunteers.
We invite you to join them. Volunteer in any of the following areas:
Camp Simcha/Camp Simcha Special
Big Brothers/Big Sisters
(Louis Wertenteil Heart to Heart)
Make a new friend for life. Big Brothers and Sisters add stability and structure to lives upended by illness.
Martha Prince 6 x Chai Volunteer Program
Six ways to help Chai Lifeline’s children and families
- Visit hospitalized children (requires completed medical form).
- Visit recuperating children and their siblings in their home.
- Work on toy drives and organize and deliver holiday gift packages.
- Prepare and/or deliver nutritious meals to hospitalized or recuperating children and their families.
- Provide translation services during medical appointments.
- Drive children and parents to medical appointments (requires completed transportation volunteer form).
Share your knowledge with hospitalized or recuperating children. Tutors coordinate work with children’s teachers and schools.
Camp reunions and activities bring summer memories back to life for current campers and give future campers a taste of the fun that awaits. Event counselors are not required to have volunteered at camp.
How to Volunteer
Contact us or for a full list of opportunities