Suggested Clothing List
This is a suggested list only. Please pack accordingly.
12 pair underwear
12 pair socks
1 pair pool slippers
6 polo/tee shirts
4 long sleeved shirts
4 skirts (girls)
2 Shabbat dresses (girls)
2 dress shirts (boys)
2 dress slacks (boys)
4 pair long pants or shorts (boys)
2 pair light pajamas
2 pair heavy flannel pajamas
1 terry robe for swimming
2 bathing suits or trunks
1 bathing cap
1 wide-brimmed sun hat
1 pair walking shoes
1 pair dress shoes
1 pair sneakers
1 pair boots or rubbers
1 poncho or raincoat and hat
1 heavy sweater or jacket
1 light sweater or jacket
1 laundry bag
Pre-paid telephone calling card
Toiletries: soap, soap dish, shampoo, comb/brush, toothbrush, toothpaste, cup, a box of tissues, sunscreen, sanitary materials if applicable.
- The mountains of New York can become chilly at night, so pack the appropriate clothing.
- You may want to include desirable extra items such as: baseball glove, flashlight and batteries, musical instrument, games, books, stationery, stamps, pencils, pens, safety pins.
- Camp will provide a blanket, pillow, linen and towels. However, a sleeping bag is a great idea for warmth and comfort.
- Please do not send clocks, tape recorders, radios, or any other expensive equipment.
- Please label all of your items legibly and clearly.
- Each camper will receive a camp sweatshirt, t-shirt, and hat.
- Laundry will be done once a week.
Camp is not responsible for any items lost during the camp season.
All items not claimed within 30 days after camp will be discarded.